Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hubby & Hadyn


These are my two FAVORITE people!!!!!

6 comments:

Megs said...

As they should be. She really is so cute. Hadyn looks just like you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh I love that cute little stinker..oh and Hadyn too...HAHA! Seriously though I love her cute little lickchin face! Love you guys!

PS TY TY you really are a cute little stinker too!

carrie said...

CUTE picture! We love having you guys as neighbors and watching little Hadyn grow up so quickly. :o) Thanks for all you do for us. My kids will NEVER forget you guys.

Jonny K said...

Cute kids...ps. has she gone beaver trapping or deer hunting yet?

Not sure if i told you guys yet or not...but little Hadyn will have a little girl friend at the end of August... :)

grandmatroy said...

Can't stand how cute she is. I'm glad she likes grandma and grandpa's pool because then she will want to come over all the time! Those two also rank among our favorites too.