Tuesday, April 14, 2009

eAsTeR

Happy Late Easter!! I love little girls outfits!!!
Little Cousins!!
Our Little Family!
Hadyn HATES grass!!!! She will do anything to stay off it!
Reaching for Easter Eggs!
Look at those eyes...

7 comments:

Megs said...

I love the matchy matchy girls dresses. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Ricki she is gorgeous. And that couldn't be a cuter family! :)

grandmatroy said...

Oh my how I love my little Hadyn! In fact I have the CUTEST grandkids ever (and kids too). This weekend was fun, thanks for coming up for the festivities. See you on Saturday at the game. GO CHAZ #32!!!!

grandmatroy said...

So cute....Tay bug and Lukers love little Hadyn so much! It was a fun weekend! See you Saturday! Love you guys!

*This is Randi....I'm at mom's signed in under her name!

Katie Clement said...

Hadyn is adorable! How do they grow so fast? Miss you man!

carrie said...

Hadyn is just adorable...and she looks so cute with her little cousins. I loved the family picture, too! Your dress is so cute! My kids were so excited to go outside and play today for a while when they got home from church...and then they got SO excited to go knock on your door to get some balls out of your backyard. Sorry they're irritating, but they adore you guys. You should have seen Jaxon after Sacrament Mtg today when he spyed Ty in the back...and he was frantically waving at him. He was trying to talk to someone....so I tryed my best to corrall him up and get him out into the foyer. ha ha Ty is the coolest thing to my boys. :o) I'm glad you had a good Easter!

Leila said...

Okay, Ricki and Tyler, when do I get to meet your baby, who really isn't a baby anymore?! She is ADORABLE! If you haven't set her up yet, we should force our kids to get married.