Hadyn turned 1 this week!!! I can't believe we have a 1-year-old. She is curious, active, crazy, skinny, pretty, bubbly, bouncy, and the BEST baby/toddler a Mama and Dada could have. We love her to the sky and back down again!
Thank you to all that came to her birthday party! We had a blast and Hadyn is LOVING all of her gifts.
Thank you to all that came to her birthday party! We had a blast and Hadyn is LOVING all of her gifts.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness time flies. She is really already one. WOW! She is so cute.
She is such a little beauty. I can't believe she's ONE already! But then it seems like you've had them around forever, huh? I can't wait until her present arrives...so I can bring it over. I'm sorry I'm so late. Jaxon loves his football, by the way. I hope you liked his Utes outfit. He has worn it every single day since he got it Saturday. That thing is going to walk around by itself pretty soon. ha ha Just teasing....I washed it. He just loves the thing, and I figure he's only a kid ONCE, so who cares, right?? ha ha Thanks for being so sweet to him. He loves you guys. ALSO...thank you for those YUMMY cupcakes!!
that sure went by sooo fast, huh? can't believe we have little one year olds. she is so prescious, what a beautiful girl.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HADYN! We LOVE you!! Thanks for the fun party!
Is it still July? HMMMMM I guess so cause that was the last time you posted something. I guess the next pictures will be of Hadyn going to school . Love you guys!
wow. time flies. she'll be hunting deer and skinning them in your back yard with her dad in no time!
I love the dress you got Kaylor! How about you keep blogging, cuz now i'm into it and want more Hadyn pics to look at.
Post a Comment