Friday, February 6, 2009

More of Hadyn

I'm trying to make it at least a monthly thing to update pictures. Hadyn is growing sooooo fast & I can't slow it down!!!!!!!!!! She gets more fun and cuter everyday. I love being able to stay home with her. She has the sweetest personality and is actually pretty mello...She totally got that from her mom ;). I love her to death and as Luke would say, "I just want to squeeze her!" I am so blessed to have her a part of my life.


She thinks she's older than she really is. She loves standing up and walking/marching everywhere. Just this past week she decided that she was going to try and pull herself up on things. She's not that great yet, so we set her up on this toy and at least she can balance!

She's been doing this with her tongue lately. She has "lick sores" around her mouth, but it is the cutest thing.


8 comments:

Marce said...

she is gorgeous, Ricki. isn't it amazing how much you love her!??

Rozalyn said...

She is so dang cute and she really is growing fast!!! I still need to meet her! We need to get together soon! I was looking at your pictures and I almost bought the same bedding that you have in hadyn's crib! It is so cute! Tell your family I say hi!

Megs said...

She looks a lot like you Ricki. I just think she is adorable. She is totally mellow from you! You are lucky mine is way high strung. Oh my wish me luck.

grandmatroy said...

I don"t think she can be any cuter! Grammy is excited to tend 2 times this week! yeah. Loe you guys.

Carly said...

She is beautiful! As soon as my little girl gets here we'll have to have some play dates!

carrie said...

She gets cuter every single time I see her. What a doll. :o)

Lindsay said...

She is YOU! What a beauty! And yes, you are too. Love her bedding too.

Anonymous said...

Oh HELLLLOOO Hadyn! I love her! And really could Taylor, Luke and Hadyn be any cuter together? Seriously! Tay Tay really wants to give Hadyn another kiss and hug. Tell Hadyn to get her arms prepared for Tay's weight...hahaha! Love you guys!