This is just a small post mostly to get people off my back for being a slacker... I plan to do better!!! These are pictures we took for our parents gift this year. So enjoy...
Holy crap she's cute. Is she wearing a beaver coat from one of your trappings? Makes me really sad that she doesn't even know her uncle Jonathan. Anyway, haven't heard from you guys in a while. Shizzle...get on your computing machine and send me an email. oh, and when are you coming to meet the queen?
Hadyn is beautiful. :o) She is growing up too fast!! I love the picture of all three of you. You guys are such a cute family and we love having you for neighbors.
6 comments:
I love the pictures. She is so sticken' cute.
Holy crap she's cute. Is she wearing a beaver coat from one of your trappings? Makes me really sad that she doesn't even know her uncle Jonathan. Anyway, haven't heard from you guys in a while. Shizzle...get on your computing machine and send me an email. oh, and when are you coming to meet the queen?
- scarleg & svetlana banaganahna...
Geez Ricki she is so darling!
Where did my post go? It's gone! Loved the christmas gift and love you guys too. I'm missing little Hadyn, see you soon.
Hadyn is beautiful. :o) She is growing up too fast!! I love the picture of all three of you. You guys are such a cute family and we love having you for neighbors.
so so cute. love 'em!
Post a Comment