Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Pics

Randi was nice enough to take more pics. Hadyn is almost six weeks old!! The time has flown by. She is an awesome baby and we love her tons!!!!



Our little fam...



Ty's mom bought her this swimsuit! Seriously how cute is she!



Too cute!

17 comments:

Marci + Dan said...

The top photo of her screaming is hilarious! Such a cutie! And long long long legs like her parents :)

Megs said...

It was so good to see you yesterday. Your baby is adorable. I just love that you are a Mommy. Man I am old though.

Anonymous said...

she is so stinkin cute. how about those long legs, and the swimsuit is sooo cute. can you believe how fast they change, your lucky at least you have tons of cute clothes to choose from. what a darling little babe.

Anonymous said...

she is so stinkin cute. how about those long legs, and the swimsuit is sooo cute. can you believe how fast they change, your lucky at least you have tons of cute clothes to choose from. what a darling little babe.

Anonymous said...

Oh i LOVE little Hadyn! She is seriously SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love her LOOOOOOONNNNNG little body! Love you guys!

grandmatroy said...

Such a baby doll!!! I love that skinny long body. Oh and you two are pretty cute too!! love you guys

carrie said...

What a little beauty!! I love the picture of her in that darling little swimsuit. That is SO cute. I love the picture of you, Ty, and Hadyn. You guys are so cute. My kids just LOVE Ty. I'm so grateful for how nice he is to them.....because I know they can be annoying. They think they are such great friends with him. :o) Thanks for putting up with us crazies as your neighbors. :o)

Kade & Jess said...

so cute!!

Katie Clement said...

Love the pics! She's adorable! Hey I'm coming to Utah for a visit. Email me, I wanna see you and your family if it works out.

Marce said...

she's so petite and cute! my ellie is a monster compared to her! (in size, that is..) are you loving it? or do you want to send her back?

jodie rae said...

Ricki Rae! You're baby is adorable! And I love her name! Congrats babe!

A3 said...

Hello! Its so good to hear from you! Your baby is darling. Everything sounds like its going great for you! Stay in touch! Tell your sis I said hello.

Ashley

grandmatroy said...

Maybe we could start blogging again before Hadyn is sixteen. Just an idea! See you guys on saturday at the game. GO UTES!! Love you guys.

Clay, Kyky & Jacks said...

I agree with Grandma Troy! I need some updated pictures of the cute little girl. I still can't believe I haven't seen her yet. We should get together sometime for Dinner.

Witter and Kway said...

You have such a cute little family. She is gorgeous!

The Hendersons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hendersons said...

Ricki and Tyler, I have no idea how I stumbled across your blog but no matter how creepy, I have to say hi and congratulations! Luke mentioned that he saw you Ricki, and has been wanting to call you guys ever since. Hope all is well. We're excited for you. She is beautiful!
Marissa and Luke