
She loves to smile already. That's good because I never did ;).

Kind of sick of pictures being taken of her!

She's cute even when she's pissed.

Luke is the best cousin!! He loves Baby Hadyn.

Aren't they the cutest kids ever!!!!!
Randi took these pictures last weekend. These are just a few of our favorites. I just realized they are mostly black and white. I swear she's cute in color too... ;)
17 comments:
Ricki...she is darling!
She is beautiful!! I love the top picture of her.
She is so adorable and the kids are to cute, hope all is going well!
she is so cute! I love her name, too! what a beautiful fam!
I was hoping you'd put up some pictures. She is beautiful!
Ricki she is absolutely beautiful! How is being a mommy? I bet it is wonderful. Keep posting pictures!!
Thanks for the clarification...I was beginning to wonder if the mailman was black.
cute kid.
I have been waiting for some pics. She is so beautiful! How fun! I can only hope that some day she will grow to appreciate the Spice Girls.
Ricki, she is beautiful. I love the one of her stretching. Sooo Sweet!
Ricki, she is so adorable. Congrats!!! I love the one of her luke and taylor so cute!
Andrea
Ricki, I haven’t seen you in the longest time. Im so happy to see you are doing well. Hadyn is a gorgeous baby...seriously. Just beautiful.
SO CUTE! I LOVE HER!!!!!! Can I please put her in my pocket and take her home with me?????
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! WE love her too death oh and you guys too!
Ricki- she's adorable!!! Congrats
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love her little dress!! I can't believe how much she's grown in such a short time..... You seriously look FANTASTIC, too. You are unreal. :o)
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! how are you adjusting to it all? for me its been one huge whirlwind!!! hope you're well and happy! love you!
Post a Comment