Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally!!!!

I know I have been a HUGE slacker with the pictures and stuff. So, here is a LONG post of pics. Hadyn is now 3 months old. I can't believe how fast time goes!! She is still super cute and we love her to death!!

This was Hadyn on her blessing day. She was definitely pissed to be wearing the dress and bow! At least she looked cute!!

We went to Boise over Labor Day to visit Ty's family! We had a good time. Hadyn loved the songs they sang! Thanks for having us Grandpa Jack and Grandma Rene.

She can get her head and shoulders up.

Grandpa Kev and Grandma Troy! She can sleep for hours on Grandpa and loves to snuggle Grandma. We lost Hadyn's attention to the football warm-up!

Couldn't you just eat that face!

and so does she.
The Bumbo! She can sit up and look around forever in this thing. Thank you Grandma Troy!

She loves the mirror.

My mom made this little warm suit for Tay and Hadyn. So cute!

Our little family at the U game! Go #32!!

11 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Yeah, I'm so glad that you posted some more pictures! She is seriously so adorable! What a cute family you have!

grandmatroy said...

OK it's about time!!! Darling pictures, Grandpa and Grandma love her to death. We miss you guys maybe you should come up and visit us so we can do some more spoiling. Love you guys.

Megs said...

She is getting so big. She is absolutely adorable. Love all the Utah things. I need Grandma Troy to make Elsie one.

Anonymous said...

she is sooo cute. we had fun with her the other night. can't believe she's getting big. love the u outfit, she looks good in red.

carrie said...

Ricki....She is seriously SO cute. I loved how cute she looked on her blessing day. You guys had all your cute family there....and then Bo has to go invade your privacy and plant himself right next to Ty. He thought he was so cool...and he loved seeing Ty go up there to bless the baby. Thank you for always being so nice to my crazy kids. They absolutely adore you guys. Oh yeah....and your baby is the cutest little Ute fan I've ever seen!! :o)

Blair and Lyndsay said...

She is such a pretty baby! I love her decked out in her U attire!

Kade & Jess said...

So cute!

Todd and Ryann said...

Ricky she is so adorable! Congratulations.

KO said...

Too cute... and skinny (just like her mom:)

jodie rae said...

Ricki Rae! She is too dang cute!

Marce said...

gorgeous lil gal!! love all the pic's. xoxo