Sunday, April 20, 2008

Red & White Game

The Utah Football Red & White Game was last Saturday. Chaz started on the white team and they won. He did awesome!!! He got a fumble recovery and an interception. It's so fun to watch him play. He recently moved to linebacker and he's doing great!!!


Kind of crazy how much he's grown in just a year of college...

9 comments:

Kade & Jess said...

I can't believe that Chaz is huge!! That is so awesome! I miss your family and of course I miss you! We really do need to get together! I need to make an IKEA trip so maybe we can plan something once school is over!

Marci + Dan said...

I almost didn't recognize Chaz!

Sharon said...

Wow! Another update. You guys are on a roll. It's a fun way to keep in touch. www.mattandsharonjohnson.blogspot.com

Megs said...

How much fun would that be? I am so jealous. I love Utah football. I just love that I now have someone I know to cheer for. Go Chaz! and Go Utes!

grandmatroy said...

Cute pictures!!! I'm so impressed on the promptness of your update on your blog. Love you guys and Hayden (?) too.

Lindsay said...

WHAAAATUUUUUP! Yes I found you. Carrie told me you had a blog (you never told me, punk!) and so here I am stocking you. I already did our VT for the month, so you're off the hook.

carrie said...

Ricki!! I finally found it!! :o) I love your blog. I think you and your brother look alike...although he is A LOT bigger than you. WOW. He is a BIG guy, huh?? I love football.... That will be so much fun for you guys to go watch him play. That's how we live (ha ha) going from game to game, watching our kids. :o) I loved seeing all the fun pictures of you and Tyler. You guys are so cute!! I seriously think you have to be one of the cutest pregnant people ever... NO FAIR!!

Kellee said...

Ricki! I'm so glad you came across me! Holy cow...where do I begin...Chaz is in college? I can't believe that, let alone that he plays for the Utes. Good for him! It seems like yesterday we were out jumping on the trampoline :) Congrats on getting married. You look beautiful in your wedding picture! You're a great looking couple! And of course congrats on the baby! That is so exciting! Where are you guys at? What are you up to these days? How is the rest of your family?

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Props to U of U. I feel cool to have graduated with Chaz.