Randi, Morg, and the kids went to San Diego the day we got back from our cruise, so we hung out with them for a few hours until we headed back to Utah. So, we gave the kids their gifts from Mexico. We bought Luke a Mexican wrestler mask... He said his name is "Wrestling Matt"! He got into it! Taylor and Baby Smith got a little senorita dress. Look at the chubbas!!
This was our cruise...
Ensenada, Mexico... All we did here was barter and go to La Buf Adora (The Blow Hole). It wasn't that impressive, but really pretty. It got a little annoying to hear "good buy..good price..come in, look, buy...pregnant lady for the baby..." Ty had to take a picture of La Uh! It was fun to see Mexico and shop for "good buys"!
Cabo was awesome!! We went to Lover's Beach which is the best beach there. We took a water taxi (which I guess isn't a good idea we later found out) and stayed on the beach all day. Ty went snorkeling and I read my book! It was soooo relaxing, I wish I could go back!
6 comments:
Finally, you updated your blog! So cute. Can"t wait to see real pictures of the baby, 3 more months yeah. Your cruise looked fun wish we were there! Love you guys!!
We love Cabo (my parents have a time share outside the city). And Ricki, you are the cutest-prego girl ever!
I found your blog! Look at your cute belly!! You are so cute. We went to Cabo in January and loved it! Cruises are so nice to get away. Sounds like things are going well.
Holy Cow you REALLY updated your blog!!! I am way impressed! I love all your cute pics...those kiddos on top are THE CUTEST things I have ever seen!!! Luke did a Court bite lip face when he saw him as "Wrestling Matt"...ha ha ha!!! Love you guys...can't wait 'til the babe is here!!! She'll be here before we know it!!!
PS....GO Ty-Ty on the whole trapping thing! Luke was WAY impressed!
looks so fun!! i want to go on a cruise RIGHT NOW. (obviously i'm super jealous). i was so excited to see you had updated your blog! you're such a lovely preggers!
You guys looked like you had so much fun! You and your belly are so cute!!
Post a Comment