Well, here's the preggers... I'm only 10 weeks away (if I go on time). It's been going really fast and we still have tons of stuff to do and things to buy! Hopefully we can get all the things done we need to.
AHHH!!! RICKI YOU'RE SOOOO CUTE!!!! Oh I wish I was closer and could see you prego in person!!! Of course I remember Bannaners!!! She fell off her bed and showed me her thigh! I miss you Ricki!!! CODE GREEN!
Oh you are just tiny. You look just like me when I am having my time of the month. Really your adorable. This will be the neatest time ever. I am so exited for you guys.
Seriously of course you have to RUB it in the you are so FREAKING little!!! Ha Ha Ha! I seriously look like that when I am about hmmmm let's see....5 days preggo!!! J/K...I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left, time is flying! She'll be here before we know it! Tay-Tay can't wait to give her cute little baguette cousin a little steamroller!!! Love you!
Ricki, this is Eliza Bell Thompson. How are you? I saw your comment on Kellee's blog and had to come stalk and see what your up to. You are beautiful pregnant! I look back on my pictures and want to run and hide. Anyway, looks like all is going great for you, congrats on the baby girl!
I think you have to be one of the cutest pregnant people ever!! I think you look FABULOUS!! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left, and you look like that!! No fair.... really. ;o) I'm excited to have a new little neighbor....and I'm sure she will be beautiful, just like you.
I can't believe you are that far along! Is there a certain day of the week that is good for you to do something? I would love to come visit and go shopping or something!
Matt was laughing so hard at "Meat"...a joke I will never get:) You look great Ricki! I was the one that deleted the previous comment. I was logged in as someone else
You guys absolutely rock! Thank you for inviting me over for dinner. Had a buku wonderful time! Food was awesome. Entertainment was even better. Love that game shows even though I don't quite understand how to play em. Tyler lets go fishing soon!
Ok, so the beaver trapping pictures were classic. Sara and I have made a paper chain to count down the days. And just case you were wondering, we are now stalking your blog. Tell Shizzle hello.
Hello cute Ricki! I got your invite to the shower and would love to come and see you but I am hosting a little girl bow party that morning. I will try to run over for a minute. If I can't make it, I hope to see you soon! Good luck!
Wow I am amazing at how skinny your little legs are...oh how jealous I am of you!!! You are one lucky and cute pregnant lady, one of the cutest I've seen!
ricki, my love!!!! you are getting so close!!! i am so excited for you! how are you feeling? you ready for this? it really is the neatest experience ever. i hope you are happy and well... can't wait to see pictures of your gorgeous newborn! xoxo
22 comments:
AHHH!!! RICKI YOU'RE SOOOO CUTE!!!! Oh I wish I was closer and could see you prego in person!!! Of course I remember Bannaners!!! She fell off her bed and showed me her thigh! I miss you Ricki!!! CODE GREEN!
what a cute prego! Thanks for sharin' the pics. Good luck with the last preparations!
Oh you are just tiny. You look just like me when I am having my time of the month. Really your adorable. This will be the neatest time ever. I am so exited for you guys.
Yeah! That is so exciting! You are a very cute pregnant girl! So do you have a name picked out?
Seriously of course you have to RUB it in the you are so FREAKING little!!! Ha Ha Ha! I seriously look like that when I am about hmmmm let's see....5 days preggo!!! J/K...I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left, time is flying! She'll be here before we know it! Tay-Tay can't wait to give her cute little baguette cousin a little steamroller!!! Love you!
VERY VERY VERY cute pictures! Can't wait for 10 weeks to go by so we can have another little baby girl around. Love you two(I mean three).
Oh ricki. I love your belly! its so dang cute!
Ricki, this is Eliza Bell Thompson. How are you? I saw your comment on Kellee's blog and had to come stalk and see what your up to. You are beautiful pregnant! I look back on my pictures and want to run and hide. Anyway, looks like all is going great for you, congrats on the baby girl!
Wow Ricki! Not only did we find your blog, but we found out you're pregnant! Congratulations!
I think you have to be one of the cutest pregnant people ever!! I think you look FABULOUS!! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left, and you look like that!! No fair.... really. ;o) I'm excited to have a new little neighbor....and I'm sure she will be beautiful, just like you.
I can't believe you are that far along! Is there a certain day of the week that is good for you to do something? I would love to come visit and go shopping or something!
Matt was laughing so hard at "Meat"...a joke I will never get:) You look great Ricki! I was the one that deleted the previous comment. I was logged in as someone else
You couldn't be a hotter babe! Who looks that good 30 weeks pregnant! I hope you are feeling well. I can't wait to see this adorable little Ricki!
Ricki/Tyler
You guys absolutely rock! Thank you for inviting me over for dinner. Had a buku wonderful time! Food was awesome. Entertainment was even better. Love that game shows even though I don't quite understand how to play em. Tyler lets go fishing soon!
Ok, so the beaver trapping pictures were classic. Sara and I have made a paper chain to count down the days. And just case you were wondering, we are now stalking your blog. Tell Shizzle hello.
jonandsarakearl.blogspot.com
Hello cute Ricki! I got your invite to the shower and would love to come and see you but I am hosting a little girl bow party that morning. I will try to run over for a minute. If I can't make it, I hope to see you soon! Good luck!
Love, Natty
I can't believe you are pregnant! Congratulations!! You still look so tiny, which is typical Ricki. I miss ya!
Wow I am amazing at how skinny your little legs are...oh how jealous I am of you!!! You are one lucky and cute pregnant lady, one of the cutest I've seen!
O.K. guys we need an update. Not much longer tell we get little HADYN!! Do we have to wait until then for something? can't wait. Love you guys!
Congratulations Ricki! Its so good to see you and you look so adorable Pregnant! Hope all is going well, and only about 3 weeks to go!!!
ricki, my love!!!! you are getting so close!!! i am so excited for you! how are you feeling? you ready for this? it really is the neatest experience ever. i hope you are happy and well... can't wait to see pictures of your gorgeous newborn! xoxo
Post a Comment