I know, I'm a HUGE SLACKER!!! I guess it's good to post something at least once a year, right? Well since I'm not even going to try to catch up from last July, I will give you pictures of the latest & greatest times of the Smith family! Enjoy!!! picture overload...you've been warned.Easter

Utah Red/White Game

Florida

Ty looks more nervous than Hadyn :)

Tea Cups

Awesome bike ride with Tay & Randi

Yes, that is a cast...she fell out of her crib 2 weeks before that. Bummer!
2 comments:
Poooowwwupp! welcome back to the blogosphere. hadyn is super cute. i can't believe she is already 2...well, until your next post...July 2012.
-j
Nice to see a post. Okay you are STUNNING! Really who looks pretty at Disneyworld? You're little lady is adorable. Looks like you are having a lot of fun. I think I really should be invited to the red/white games. I mean what if he throws up...who will catch it?
Post a Comment