We went to Boise a couple of weeks ago to visit Ty's family. Hadyn played hard the ENTIRE weekend...which meant for some good sleep. Thanks to Ty's parents for a fun weekend!
Glad you guys had fun. Thought I was looking at Brooklyn in one of those pix - - she has the same tank and jelly shoes. Good taste! Miss you guys, glad to see you are back to blogging. :)
K what the heck?!?!? You updated? Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor! I was in pure shock when I came to your blog fully expected the damn freebies 2 deals post you had up for like 10 years! Thanks for the update... LOVE YOU:)
5 comments:
Hey! I love the updates, the munchkin is adorable. We'll be in the Utah this September. Perhaps Hadyn can show Kate some of her munchkin antics?
Glad you guys had fun. Thought I was looking at Brooklyn in one of those pix - - she has the same tank and jelly shoes. Good taste! Miss you guys, glad to see you are back to blogging. :)
So cute! Good to hear from you!
K what the heck?!?!? You updated? Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor! I was in pure shock when I came to your blog fully expected the damn freebies 2 deals post you had up for like 10 years! Thanks for the update... LOVE YOU:)
Yeah you blogged! Hadyn is such a cutie! You look great!
Post a Comment