Monday, March 10, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!


Seriously how cute is she????
Alright...so we've known for a few weeks now, but it's better to post it later than never. We found out on February 21st that we are having a baby girl. No names picked out yet. We can never agree on any. Don't worry, everyone will know when we decide. She is so cute and loves to move around when mommy wants to go to sleep! Super cute and so fun to be pregnant! Tyler is still getting used to all the pink since this will be the first girl in 3 generations on his side!!! WE'RE EXCITED! July 11th will come sooner than we're ready!!!!!!!!

I love this picture...it's her right foot...LOVE IT!!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously how cute is that little profile??? I can't wait until she is finally here! Her and Taylor will be such cute little buddies! Oh and by the way I am pissed, apparantely you don't call your sis back!!!! Anywho...Love you guys!

grandmatroy said...

SO cute. I have the cutest grandkids ever. She kinda looks just like grandma (haha) We love you guys tons.

Rozalyn said...

That is so cute! I can't believe you are having a baby girl, it will be so much fun!

Matt and Sharon Johnson said...

So Cute! It was fun to get together the other night. We will have to do it more often.

Anonymous said...

Ricki! I am so excited for you! That will be so fun for your baby and Taylor to be so close! Congrats!

Megs said...

I love ultrasound pictures. She is so cute. I can't believe that you are having a baby. Crazy. Your still in Jr. High aren't you. Oh wait I am just flippen old.

Clay, Kyky & Jacks said...

Oh my gosh Ricki. She is adorable. YOu guys are going to have the cutest baby. I cant wait for her to be here. My blog is private so if you want to see it send me your email. aka_phoebe13@hotmail.com

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

Ricki...is it really you? It's Natty. Once again our paths meet. Did you know our girls will be about two weeks apart? Crazy. Hope pregnancy is treating you well. See you!

Carly said...

Ricki!! I was stalking around and I found you!! Congrats my love! So exciting!

jaci said...

Hey Ricki -- I don't know if you remember me from HS...but I just wanted to say CONGRATS on bein' prego...you are so cute, as always! Fun to "see" you again.

Morgan said...

Hey Ricki, it's Roz's cool sister Morgan, she said you were havinga baby and I just wanted to say that I am jealous that you are having a girl. I hope I get that blessing on the next one, I am way out numbered.
Morgan

Marci + Dan said...

Hello Ricki! I ran into your darling mom at Smith's while in town and she told me the news! Congratulations! And a girl?! How exciting. Hope you don't mind if I connect you to our blog to keep in touch. xoxo Marci & Dan

Marce said...

babies, babies! SOOO FUN! I love ultrasounds. I want another one right now sooo bad. Your little girl looks darling already...i think our girls should be friends.

it was so fun running into you a few weeks ago, Red Robin style! you looked so lovely and happy. you'll have to post some pics of your belly soon...i'm envious of all you tall people who don't stick out so stinkin far (i feel huge already).

hope to keep in touch- all my love friend! fun to be connected.

Kade & Jess said...

Yeah!!! Ricki has a blog! How are you! I'm so excited for you to have a baby and a girl no less!!! How is everything going?? Come on over to my blog anytime!

anne said...

Ricki! I found you through Marci...hope you don't care. I love finding old friends. I am so happy for you! Girls are so much fun. You get to buy all the cute little accessoried...bracelets, headbands, bows...I could go on. Plus girl stuff is so much cuter than boy stuff. :) Congratulations!

Sarah Flint said...

Those pictures are so fun! I'm so excited for you Ricki, you are going to be the cutest little mom. Congratulations!

Jen said...

hey ricki! I found your blog and can I just say congrats! first of all that you and tyler finally got together :) and that you are now having a baby girl! that is so exciting. Kaysia was born a year ago on July 2 and can I just you are so glad you don't have to be prego all summer!

Lynette said...

I can't believe it! Is it really Ricki?! I have not seen or heard from you in forever! And you're having a baby!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? UPDATE your freakin' blog!!!!!!!!!!! I know you have some cute cruise pictures of your burned feet you want to put on here!!! Ha Ha Ha...LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

hey!! wow, congrats! I am so excited for you guys!